Monday, 4 November 2013

Reincarnation?

I stopped writing for 2 1/2 years.A lot happened in those years ,good and bad.One of my longest writers blocks because as far as my memory goes,i have always been writing.At an age i couldn't write,i scribbled on notepads for hours.

I am not sure what caused the block.But I do know that not writing made something always amiss,days incomplete and myself wasted.

I contemplated for a while to start a new blog for fresh starts etc and soon figured that I didnt want to simply leave;but rather restart from where i left off..Isn't that something that happens with old friendships too?

I am hopeful that I will be able to continue going forward;I am rather determined..

I welcome back,to my own space:)


3 comments:

Raj said...

you came back. that requires guts. hi five lady!

and about the writers block...it will go. everything does. good and bad.

santasizing...Fantasizing said...

Thanks Raj:)..there is a lot of work to do..improve the look of my blog..keep writing as i did before:)
...and not get lost again:D

Payoffers dotin said...

Earn from Ur Website or Blog thr PayOffers.in!

Hello,

Nice to e-meet you. A very warm greetings from PayOffers Publisher Team.

I am Sanaya Publisher Development Manager @ PayOffers Publisher Team.

I would like to introduce you and invite you to our platform, PayOffers.in which is one of the fastest growing Indian Publisher Network.

If you're looking for an excellent way to convert your Website / Blog visitors into revenue-generating customers, join the PayOffers.in Publisher Network today!


Why to join in PayOffers.in Indian Publisher Network?

* Highest payout Indian Lead, Sale, CPA, CPS, CPI Offers.
* Only Publisher Network pays Weekly to Publishers.
* Weekly payments trough Direct Bank Deposit,Paypal.com & Checks.
* Referral payouts.
* Best chance to make extra money from your website.

Join PayOffers.in and earn extra money from your Website / Blog

http://www.payoffers.in/affiliate_regi.aspx

If you have any questions in your mind please let us know and you can connect us on the mentioned email ID info@payoffers.in

I’m looking forward to helping you generate record-breaking profits!

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon,
The team at PayOffers.in