Monday 4 November 2013

Reincarnation?

I stopped writing for 2 1/2 years.A lot happened in those years ,good and bad.One of my longest writers blocks because as far as my memory goes,i have always been writing.At an age i couldn't write,i scribbled on notepads for hours.

I am not sure what caused the block.But I do know that not writing made something always amiss,days incomplete and myself wasted.

I contemplated for a while to start a new blog for fresh starts etc and soon figured that I didnt want to simply leave;but rather restart from where i left off..Isn't that something that happens with old friendships too?

I am hopeful that I will be able to continue going forward;I am rather determined..

I welcome back,to my own space:)


3 comments:

Raj said...

you came back. that requires guts. hi five lady!

and about the writers block...it will go. everything does. good and bad.

santasizing...Fantasizing said...

Thanks Raj:)..there is a lot of work to do..improve the look of my blog..keep writing as i did before:)
...and not get lost again:D

Unknown said...

I really like your post. Thanks fro sharing this post. i really love to listen music in free time. Your song is so pretty. My husband is working in Towing Des Moines company. He is listen music in free time. Thanks for posting.