Tuesday 1 June 2010

a new awakening:)

Like all aquarians,I suffer from a problem of having a very very fickle mind..a mind that can never stay at peace and needs something or the to occupy it all the time..

Definitely not a great quality to have,since mostly the person in question ends up being a extremely restless and high on energy...with a frustration of not finding a exit to vent out the sudden burst of energies..

I,definitely have the trouble of controlling my mind and staying at peace.A problem I struggled with all my life till I found the peace in capturing the world through my camera...

and Im glad i found it..because I have never felt better than in the last few months.And if there's one lesson I have got out of this hobby is to be patient and to find an ability to take out time for something I love the most.

updated some pictures on my photoblog..

http://pixellian.blogspot.com/boy how much i love clicking these pictures..i wish i had awakened a little early..:)

5 comments:

Pri said...

i guess for me, the solution has always been 'writing'
somehow it has always helped me attain peace of mind and stability even the most upsetting of situations.
its great to have found ur passion in photography..have seen your photo blog..really awesome.
keep clicking! :)

Lucifer said...

i think i need to pick up a hobby too

santasizing...Fantasizing said...

@Pri:Thanks for the appreciation..
I m glad u liked it!
well i love writing too..but the impatience levels in my mind had grown to such extents that it made it very difficult for me to focus on just about anything..
but with pictures,i feel i have new words to my thoughts:)

santasizing...Fantasizing said...

@Mayz:Yes,you should:)

Maria Mcclain said...

Nice thoughts shared through this blog .Great work & I think you must choose website for advertising and marketing.